1. There are a lot of my friends and my family members were asking about my job hunting situation.
2. I like to write about how hard if you want to join a company in Japan as a fresh graduate(foreign student).
3. At the first, you have to take a exam, most of the exam take about 2 hours. All in Japanese language. Eventhough you are foreigner, you have to take exam together with Japanese students. That's mean there are no special form for foreign students.
4. Once you past the exam, human resourse management will give you an email or a phone call, and ask you to go for interview. Then you only can go to 1st interview. Human Resource Department peoples will be the interviewer.
5. When you past the 1st interview, then you have to go for second interview, this time you have to face Human Resource Department Manager.
6. If you are good and lucky, then you will go to third interview, this time you have to face the manager of the department which you wish to join. This is not a final step.
7. Finally, if you are very very lucky guy or girl, then the last step is you have to interview by president of the company, chairman or managing director.
8. It is very amazing for a foreigner like me to accept a developed country still using this kind of backward system to employ a fresh graduate. If you want to employ a CEO or CFO or some higher position, it might be good to use this kind of system. But, to employ a fresh graduate or a normal staff, it waste time and money.
9. The most funny thing for me is, there is a exam that check your personality and character by 200 questions. We are human, how can you know a person by just 200 questions? Humans always humans, not robot, you cannot distinguish a person by few hundred questions.
10. Thanks god, that Malaysia have no system like this. This kind of system is only make unemployment rate rising. It make students runaway to find a job.
11. Eventhough it is hard, but Im still challenging for my future.