1. Most of the peoples on the train in London are reading newspaper or book. But most of the peoples on the train in Tokyo are reading manga (comic) or playing PSP or Nintendo DS.
2. When people step on your foot, peoples in London will say 'excuse me' or 'im sorry', but in Tokyo it is hard to hear some words like 'sumimasen' or 'gomen nasai'.
3. When the train is coming, peoples will go in to train smoothly in London. But in Tokyo, there will go in together to get a seat.
4. Most of the peoples are sleeping on the train in Tokyo but not in London.
5. When the train is full, peoples will wait for the next train in London, in Tokyo peoples will go in and make the train like a can of sardin.
6. Students in Tokyo are very noisy on the train, but not for London.
7. You will be fine about 20 pound, if you didnt pay your ticket fares, or top up your oyster card before going. Tokyo is ok, because you can pay when you reach your destination.