my dream

Thursday, August 04, 2005

my best friends



my friends
from left to right: Rim, Master Yip , me and Chong

Rim: 1 of my good friend that going to be gay...
he is a very wonderful guy...i mean 'guy'....he is humour and funny people....we used to be together everyday when i was in Kuala Lumpur...
and we used to be having our breakfast together everyday....but we are far apart right now...
im in Tokyo,Japan and he is in New Delhi,India.
This is Rim's dream..he want to be a actor in Indian Drama...its true...I hope he can success in his career....i love u, rim

Master Yip: he is a handsome guy...he is the guy who support me the most...when i was down and hopeless...he came to me...help me to achive my dreams....without him I can't get what i want right now...he is really a good guy...we need some people like him...friends is the most precious in my life....maybe I cannot give you anything right now...but when u have any problem..i will be the first to help u...thank u for everything that u help me and always listen to my problems...I hope u will achive your dream too...but dont be a playboy...ok???

Chong: We knew each other not so long...but sometime he is my good example...I hope I was him ...I admire him...because he is a special guy and he have a big dream...he is a superman in my mind...he is proud of me....i like him...i hope he can get a girl friend as soon as possible...

i love u all.....

1 Comments:

At 6:40 AM , Blogger kenji said...

haha...
thank u for visit my blog...
i miss u all too...
hope to see u all soon....
i will remember family package ice crash....
the big ice cream that available in seven eleven

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox