my dream

Monday, October 17, 2005

I want to eat Asam Laksa

yesterday, I talked with Rim on the Skype...
suddenly he talked about Loh Mee, Curry Mee, Siam Mee, Laksa Mee, Cha Mee and etc...
he make me want to eat all of these things...and my favorite food (asam laksa)
he told me that nowadays everybody have a homepage...including Gods too....
he gave me some address....example www.guannima.com.my and www.wongtaixing.com.hk
he said u can download a 'foo' from the website...nowadays nobody go to temple anymore...
do u all do this??

4 Comments:

At 12:58 AM , Blogger kk said...

wahahhaa...
ofcoz not
fei lim really fong san

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger Blur^Sand said...

why knowing him so many years jo u still believe him so much~~ hahahahahahahaaha~~~

 
At 4:58 AM , Blogger kenji said...

haha
he is my brother...
i must beleive him...
he gave me strength when i was at the end...

 
At 8:00 PM , Blogger py said...

wahahhha...

2 tin kai's'.......
u n fei lim....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox