my dream

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Japanese Run Dog

im so sad...because many peoples called me Japanese Run Dog...
but what can I do...I do like Japan very much...
I earn my living here, studying here and searching my dream here....
if you all peoples dont like Japan so much, why do you all having a Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi's car???
if you all peoples hate Japan so much, why do you all having a Sony Television, PS2, Panasonic Eletronics, Canon Digital Camera and etc???
why do you all go to Jusco??
why do you all buy your clothes in Isetan???
I love Tokyo....

4 Comments:

At 11:24 PM , Blogger Blur^Sand said...

oh my god... kenji~~~ 唔好甘激动~ guess they are joking oni la~ dun be so serious~~ cheers!

 
At 12:24 AM , Blogger kenji said...

hahaha...because somebody said japanese run dog leave message everywhere but not dare to show out his or her nickname

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger kk said...

dont care what ppl said la... as long as u feel ok with it.

 
At 4:49 AM , Blogger kenji said...

thank u for u all....
finally I feel good because of u all...
arigatou....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox