my dream

Monday, November 28, 2005

3 countries that I like the most

Malaysia- my country, I am proud to be a Malaysian. Im so lucky because I was born here.
I hope Malaysia will be a develop country before 2020. I think Malaysia will be a very success country since we have such a good vision like 'wawasan 2020'.

Singapore- the country that gave me a lot of things that what I having now.I mean not materials. I will not forget everything that I have in Singapore. How I fight for survive and achive my dream in Singapore, how my Singapore's friend have help me when I was in trouble.
I love Singapore.

Japan- the country that I living now, is a mysterious country. Unique culture, unique language, unique food and etc....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox