my dream

Monday, December 19, 2005

2006's Dream....

to everybody that reading my blog:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....

what are your plan for the next coming year??

my plan for the coming year are:

1. go back to KL on 16 of February for 25 days.

2. 42 units on my first year studies and scholarship

3. my second piece of Dior Homme's Jeans.

4. Dior Homme's sunglasses

5. save money

6. UK trip to visit my friends in London.

7. have a great birthday's party in Paris.

8. Italy trip to see my favorite Rome.

9. be rich

10. 美しく生きていこう

4 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger Blur^Sand said...

wish all ur dreams come true!!!!

 
At 9:45 PM , Blogger kenji said...

hahaha
thank u....for u too....

 
At 10:23 PM , Blogger kk said...

the "save money" is against all the other wishes...
good luck!

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger kenji said...

i want to do all those things and save money too....i dont think it against all the other wishes too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox