my dream

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Friday night

Friday night is the day that I dont like the most.
Full of peoples inside the train and 60% of the peoples inside the train were drunk.
I hate the smell of drunk peoples. It just can make me vomit.
Especially all of those uncle with bad smell.
Is amazing, you can see peoples sleep on the station and vomit on the train.
Everywhere dirty because of the dirt of vomit.
It is stupid if you using Alcohol to release your stress.
It is silly if you make trouble to other peoples.

3 Comments:

At 9:31 PM , Blogger Blur^Sand said...

hahaha! for me... friday is the best la! no need to work on sat & sun... can rest... can have fun!

true oso... i hate drink cat (although sometime i drunk like them as well... ) hahahah!

long time never get drunk jo!

 
At 2:43 AM , Blogger kk said...

i agree...
but feel like getting drunk sometimes too...

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger MikeM said...

drink can drink but not till drunk lar... drink to get high... shingwai remember PASSION? u so high that u manage to tackle one malay girl? hahahaha....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox