my dream

Friday, April 07, 2006

good rest

as Robert Kiyosaki said, we need rest and think to improve ourself.
I taking his advice, and finished my 1 month plan today.
I feel fresh, because just like a new me have born.
When we are baby we are learn to walk, after we know how to walk, on the day we can walk we are not baby anymore. We are children, then we learn to ride bycycle, and etc. After that we learn to drive, after we can drive we become a young adult. We try and try to make ourself to walk , ride and drive. Once you can walk, the world you see is different when you are still baby.
When you can drive, the world you see is different from while you are still teenager.
Thats why I mean new me have born. Because I see something different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox