my dream

Friday, April 07, 2006

Philosophy

When I back to KL last month, the freak Rim said I just write down all those quotes on my blog but never using it. (that means just talk cock only)
But I never reply and argue with him. When you are in foreign country, I think you will feel how hard I had try and how this philosophy had help me grow up.
When you are in uneasy environment, you can grow up fast and faster. When you are in easy environment, grow up will be slow.
C.K. Fung said when you back to KL please be a little bit more 'fung kong'. Money is not everything, ok? Not means you spend a lot and showing money is equal to 'fung kung'. Everybody have their own way to spend their money, I like Fashion, because I appreciate my life. I buy Dior not because I like to show off. When you are deep in 1 line, you will be same like me. Example, peoples like to change expensive Mobile phone, buying computer goods.
I can tell you those who always changing their HP is really the person that who like to show off.
Sorry for my criticize.

PS. Instead of Fashion, most of my moneys are spending on books.

4 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Blogger MikeM said...

Mr. Kenji, ur brain got very mixed up. People who changed phone does not necessary want to show off. People who is crazy about technology. People who is tech savvy.

For us, we think that fashion is silly and not money well spent and for u techy stuff is not money well spent.

Right?

 
At 6:39 AM , Blogger kenji said...

haha...
thats why I said different peoples have different way to spend thier money.
Crazy of technology, but Im not crazy of fashion.
Maybe I have see those high-tech things in Japan, thats why I never think those things are high-tech or watever.
Enjoy life is the best.Just spend whatever on your favorite things.
Money will be gone after your life gone.
You will find that it is well spend when you are stay with me in Japan now.

 
At 6:43 AM , Blogger kenji said...

mingming.
I do plan everything for my future too.
Im not so stupid and spend all of my money on fashion only.
I do saving money.

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger @lly said...

i think u r doing very well...u got plan..it's good thing...as u said everyone got their own interest ..so we will never understand ppl's interest...is never will understand..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox