my dream

Sunday, April 02, 2006

未来へ (the way to future)

today I listen back to Kiroro's song, impressed with their song again.
this is the song I like the most, and I will post the lyric to you all.

ほら、足元を見てごらん
hey, please look at your foot
これがあなたの歩み道
this is the road that you had walked
ほら、前を見てごらん
hey, please look at the front
あれがあなたの未来
that is your future

母がくれたたくさんの優しさ
a lot of kindness from mother
愛を抱いて歩めと繰り返した
she told me often that please walk with love and adoration
あの時はまだ幼くて意味など知らない
on that time I was still young and didn't know all of these meaning
そんな私の手を握り
but, she took my hand
一緒に歩んできた
and walked together

夢はいつも空高くあるから
dreams always far and high
届かなくて怖いね だけど追い続けるの
I scared that I cannot achive it but Im keep on chasing my dream
自分の物語だからこそ諦めたくない
because is my story and I don't like to give up
不安になると手を握り
when I was anxiety and misgiving she took my hand
一緒に歩んできた
and walked together

その優しさを時には嫌がり
that kindness always reluctant because of time past
離れた母へ素直になれず
I still not obedient to mother that far apart

未来へ向かって
facing the future
ゆっくり歩いて行こう
and walk slowly

4 Comments:

At 9:27 PM , Blogger Blur^Sand said...

very meaningful & touching!!! I like it!!!

 
At 8:53 AM , Blogger kenji said...

thank u.
you know 後来..?
it is the original song.
Japanese 1

 
At 8:55 PM , Blogger Blur^Sand said...

is it????? wow~ good lyrics!

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger kenji said...

yupp
very good lyris.
u should listen to their song
Kiroro

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox