my dream

Friday, May 26, 2006

everything will have the end

Today, 2 of my French customers came to my working place to have their dinner.
They are very nice peoples, we have good conversation everytime.
But, suddenly they told me they will go back to Paris next week. And they told me, everything have a start and must have the end. I was tearing on that time, eventhough they only 1 of my customers that I had serve. But they treat me like an old friend. We share our words and they teach me French and etc.....
Bon Voyage, my friend.
C'est la vie.

On here I want to say to Robert Pires also, Bon Voyage Pires.
Arsenal always remember you.

10 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Blogger MikeM said...

who is the crybaby now?

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger MikeM said...

dont forget to say goodbye to Sol Campbell too...

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger ORC said...

i wodering why always ur tears came out so easily. dont tell me u r so sentimental...i think ur not..pls!Robert Pires left arsenal without anythings ,no testimonial match for him ,without any honour ...pity Pires,just a tools for arsen wenger.Anyway he did a good choice to leave 'ASSernal'went to virarreal........ Shing Wai said good bye to the champions also ....your team will remain the same by next year ..without any trophies

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger kenji said...

hey, u all 3 MU supporter, dont con peoples to betray their love, ok?
if you said Arsenal has no bright future, what about MU?
we all are losing to Chealsea so far, somemore Liverpool is rising now.

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger ORC said...

Chelsea have Epl Champions ,MU have Carling Cup Champions,Liverpool have FA Cup Champions ...how about Arsenal ......nothing .......

 
At 12:32 AM , Blogger kenji said...

okok...dont look back to the last season.
lets face the new season and world cup.
no matter how we dont know who will be the winner tomorrow.
somemore Chealsea have Shevchenko now.
there are too strong.

 
At 1:02 AM , Blogger MikeM said...

ORC.... u r nothing too... keep quiet

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger A world that i've seen said...

should say good bye lo...au revoir loh...till u will meet him again :)

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger kenji said...

yupp...maybe...
Au revoir is better...
thank u for your comment.
bonne journee, au revoir.

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger kenji said...

yupp...maybe...
Au revoir is better...
thank u for your comment.
bonne journee, au revoir.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox