my dream

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Kenji in London



London, 1 of my favorite city in this world.
Eventhough I just spent about 10 days in London, but already make me want to stay in this city for my entire life.
Thank you to my friend Greg who take care of me in London for this few days, if not, I think I already lost my way in London. Hope I can go to London again on next year March or July.

I love London, thank you for all the peoples who had help me in London, thank you all peoples show me the way that I had asked.

I will visit London again. I miss London.

6 Comments:

At 8:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

do not forget ur root my brother...

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger kenji said...

y u always saying that I had forget my root?
Im a Malaysian.
I proud to be a Malaysian.

 
At 3:22 AM , Blogger ORC said...

yeah ........kenji y u always forgot ur root......

 
At 9:08 AM , Blogger kenji said...

i tell u all....i never forget my root.
when poeples ask me where are you from..
I always answer Im a Malaysian proudly

 
At 10:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

but everywhere u went, whether singapore or japan or UK, u always mentioned 1st time u step the country, u wanna stay there forever!!!! ur root is malaysian, if u really a proud malaysian, earn enuff come back, take care of ur parents!!! and dont forget us friends!!! we miss u like fuck!!!

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger kenji said...

yupp, i did said so.
we should learn good things from other countries to cover our weaknesses.
i think our country will be strong and stronger if we do that.
I love Malaysia as you love it too.
I miss you all as you do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox