my dream

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Harajuku

When I went back to KL 3 weeks ago, my best friends took me to Santuary...
Then, 4 dance girls wearing hot pants and Afro wig came out. DJs called this dance girls 'Harajuku Girl'...I was so shocked...maybe it is influenced by Gwen Stephanie's song 'Harajuku girl'..there are no girls in Harajuku wearing like that...to make you more understand about Harajuku...I like to show you some pictures of harajuku here...















Harajuku Station....Harajuku station building is very rare in Tokyo, the building was build in Showa Period ( I think) ....















this is some of the shopping lane in Harajuku...Harajuku and Omodesanto are famous shopping places in Tokyo as well...but I prefer Omodesanto more than Harajuku...















This is the junction that divided Harajuku and Omodesanto...right to omodesanto and left to Harajuku....















this is only Topman and Topshop in Tokyo...but the price is triple of Malaysia Topshop...
thanks to Malaysia advanced in Globalization that make us can buy Europe brand in good prices..















Harajuku chicks is not like Santuary's dance girls wearing hot pants...I wish every girl here wearing sexy hot pants too....

Omodesanto, 1 of the place that I like very much in Tokyo.
Christian Dior, LV, Channel, Burberry, and etc...all of the international brands are here....
Next time if you come to Tokyo, give me a email, I will take you to some good unknown spot around here.....

4 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Blogger Albert Yap said...

I am the one who ask u what is Harajuku...and ask u are them wear like tht...

hmmmm....u've cleared my doubts.....Thanks brother....wait for me, I am saving for Japan Trip...RM20K enough???

 
At 2:21 AM , Blogger kenji said...

20k is more than enough man...
if u come to Japan, I recommend u Hokkaido...better than Tokyo...

 
At 8:15 PM , Blogger Albert Yap said...

yah...my 1st spot of coz Tokyo to find u.....then we fly straight to Hokkaido...tht the main point for me to visit japan....

 
At 9:23 AM , Blogger kenji said...

hahaha...pls come before I graduate...after work...i cannot take leave so easily..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox