my dream

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I love Malaysia

31st of August, Merdeka Day is coming. 7 years living outside of Malaysia, make me appreciate my country more. Eventhough, we are developing country, but our nation doing our best to make our country stronger. I proud to be a Malaysian.
Malaysian peoples are rude sometime, but this is our real face, we didnt hide anything inside, we doing everything with truth and sincerity. When we angry, we just fuck off, when we happy we enjoy together. We dont pratice two-faced, straight away for everything. Sometime, it is very tired and stressful for living in two-faced society. Why should we say yes when the answer should be no, why should we do it when we know it is a stupid decision? Am I right?
Malaysia will be no other in my heart. I love my country.

happy 50th anniversary to you, Malaysia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox