my dream

Monday, August 27, 2007

Nakano Station

since I post the Harajuku station on my blog, I like to show you somemore place in Tokyo 1 by 1.
this time gonna show you Nakano station. Nakano is 1 of the place that very important in my life. It's gave me a lot of memory. The time that I spent with 1 of my Chinese friend(my best friend in Japan) will never forget. He like Nakano very much, because it have a lot of figures shop and vintage clothes shop that make my friend crazy. He like to collect Alien's figures, Air Jordan's shoes, Levis vintage. But after sometime, he and me start to crazy with Dior Homme.

He was going back to China last year, and became a very famous hair stylist in Beijing. Good luck for him.















this is Nakano Broadway, a lot of Manga, figure and vintage shop inside. Heaven for who like comics very much.















Except of Manga and figure shop, there are a lot of restaurant here. From Italian food to Korean food.















A lot of cheap and good restaurant here, as you can see in the picture...1000 yen for Sushi set. After you having a sushi here, you will not go to Sushi King or Genki Sushi in KL anymore. Its true....

Vending machine in Japan is really advanced. You can pay it by your mobile phone, debit card and cash.
You can buy softdrink, cigarette, beer, food, ice cream and etc. Its really convenience.
Next time I gonna show you Shibuya. Give me some comments , good or bad. Please, I need to improve my blog.

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM , Blogger tanalan2 said...

Yaya, after eat sushi in Japan,eat sushi in Sushi King is like eating some rice with stale fish !!!

You forget to mention the vending machine can buy beer and condom and xxxx tape and magazines also !!!

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger kenji said...

alan, you are right.
Sushi King is not good at all, somemore the fishes are not fresh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox