my dream

Sunday, November 04, 2007

my earnestly look


Because of some seminars and briefing of job, I changed my rock style to this earnest look.But, my love said I'm look like a ape in this pic. Shocked!!!!Its ok, human being are origin from ape.

Beside that, new member is born in my family. Baby is just like an angel. Bring happiness to us.
I can't tell you how pleased I am.

Anyway this period is very important to me. Its decide my future. I really dont want to disappoint all the peoples who help me and support me.

I believe everybody have thier dreams. That's why I used 'my dream' as my blog's title.
When I look back to this few years that happened to me, I find that I am achieving my dreams and most of them come true. Experienced a lot of things that maybe somebody cannot be. 1 more year for my studies, wish I can work in Matsushita. Since I respect Mr. Matsuhita Kounosuke so much.

Everybody, wish me luck ya!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM , Blogger silly pig said...

u become a father???
COngras!!

 
At 8:57 AM , Blogger kenji said...

not me...my sister...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox