my dream

Thursday, November 15, 2007

ok...Im a foreigner...

just have some argument with my superior, damn....
working double up of anyone else....but still have to kena fuck...damn...
it is a unfair world, but what to do...im a foreigner....
receiving same amount(maybe less) but have to work more. ( is the rules of this world.)
if you all have mind, please think twice before doing any judgement.
other people can eat during work, but when I do it, you fuck me like a dog.WTF!!!
finally, I choose to quit this fxxking job.
my superior dont appreciate employer who have make big achivement, nvm...
the whole thing will be fail....
irritating , hope you will see the result soon.
is nothing would be easy without me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox