my dream

Friday, July 11, 2008

should I try harder or go back to KL...

So frustrated at the moment....
Still have 2 or 3 months to go...if I cannot find any job...I will be back to KL...and find a job in KL(probably Japanese company)...
Its to hard for me with current situation....there are too hard for me....Im tired...Im not weak, but already enough with all these things....
Foreigner is not easy to survive in other peoples' country. Hope you all dont think it is easy for a people who earn thier living oversea.

Anyway, I need to refresh. UK and France, Im coming.
I hope this trip will heal my heart.
Bon Voyage.....

5 Comments:

At 4:28 AM , Blogger MikeM said...

work in McDonalds or wat lar.. plus i tot ur wife is taking care of u in Japan????

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger kenji said...

hahaha...Im not that kind of cheapskate...
I have my own pride...

 
At 12:44 AM , Blogger Albert Yap said...

hahahaha.....show me ur pride then....

I am not supporting u Mic. How can u ask him work in McD in Japan? U really sohai....He should be working in A&W selling HotDog....am I right Lapp Cheung??

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger kenji said...

there are no A&W in Japan.

 
At 11:58 PM , Blogger Albert Yap said...

hahaha...then come back la....here got a lot of A&W....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox