my dream

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

dragonball???


4 star Dragon Ball???


Im a Dragon Ball fan...


But not as crazy as 1 of my friend Kok Weng....














Because of this dragon ball, it make me recall 1 of my friend who like fashion and figures very much.
Bruce Chen, I met him 6 years ago in Japan.
I used to mention about him in my blog before.
He is 1 of my best friend in my life, we influenced each other a lot.
From Dior Homme to John Galliano, we are similar...
Wish him all the best.

PS* He is the most fashionable Chinese guy that I had ever met. He is a hairtylist in Beijing now.

1 Comments:

At 5:05 AM , Blogger MikeM said...

all ur friends in malaysia are sampah? y only ur best friends must be fashionable?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox