my dream

Sunday, October 19, 2008

we met after 10 years












Kok Weng said Im change a lot except my size, still slim like when I was in secondary school...









After met ,I took Kok Weng to a special shop Condomania to buy something for 1 of my best friend who asked me to buy 0.02cm condom.










Then, due to Kok Weng request, I took them to eat Ramen. Kok Weng said he like to experience small Ramen shop like this.










Tokyo tower....a place where foreigner must visit when you come to tokyo.









Second day, I took them to concrete jungle.


Tokyo is the largest metropolitan in the world.


I like to show you how big the city is, and how density this city is.

2 Comments:

At 3:39 AM , Blogger Albert Yap said...

weiii....thanks so much man....it is indeed a very nice thingy.....hahahahaha.....

 
At 7:41 AM , Blogger kenji said...

hahahaha.........
u r welcome man

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Pop up my Cbox